If you're following a ketogenic or low carb diet, finding delicious and easy-to-make keto recipes can be challenging. Fortunately, this buffalo chicken taquitos recipe is the perfect solution! These taquitos are not only easy and cheesy, but they're also keto-friendly with only 8 grams of carbs per serving. Plus, you can customize the flavor to make them your own.
To make the taquitos, you'll need a few key ingredients. For the shell, I used 5 low-carb tortillas. For the buffalo chicken mixture, you'll need 32 oz of cooked and shredded chicken, 8 oz of cream cheese, ¼ cup of ranch dressing, ¼ cup of hot sauce, ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese, ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese, and 1 tbsp of BBQ dry rub. And for the blue cheese celery slaw, you'll need 2 cups of thinly sliced celery, 1 tbsp of fresh dill, ⅓ cup of crumbled blue cheese, ⅓ cup of mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of white vinegar, ⅛ tsp of kosher salt, ⅛ tsp of black pepper, and 2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
To make the buffalo chicken mixture, simply combine all of the ingredients until smooth and set aside. Next, cut the tortillas into two pieces and scoop about ⅓ cup of the buffalo chicken mixture onto each piece. Roll them up and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake the taquitos at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes until golden. You can either serve them with the celery slaw or top them with cheddar and blue cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
If you're looking to spice things up, feel free to customize the flavor of the taquitos by adding or swapping ingredients to make them your own. And if you're serving these taquitos as a main dish, I'd recommend pairing them with a fresh green salad to keep the carbs low. If you're serving a group that may not be as carb-conscious, consider making a side of Spanish Rice.
Overall, this buffalo chicken taquitos low carb recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a keto-friendly meal that's sure to satisfy your cravings. So why not give it a try and see for yourself? With its flavorful buffalo chicken mixture, crispy shell, and refreshing blue cheese celery slaw, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your low carb diet!
- 5 Cutdacarb Flatbreads (or low-carb tortillas)
Buffalo Chicken Mixture:
- 32 oz cooked and shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp BBQ dry rub
Blue Cheese Celery Slaw:
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- ⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Combine all the ingredients for the buffalo chicken mixture until smooth and set aside.
- Cut the tortillas into two pieces, scoop on about ⅓ cup of the buffalo chicken mixture, and roll up on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- To prepare the celery slaw, simply stir together all the ingredients and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Once all the taquitos are rolled up, bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes until golden. You can either serve them with the celery slaw or top them with cheddar and blue cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- To garnish, top the taquitos with sliced scallions and drizzle on top 1 tbsp of ranch dressing and 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly Buffalo Chicken Taquitos!