The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that you completely forget you’re getting so many health benefits at the same time!!
- flesh of 2 ripe avocados (240g)
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free melted chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt sweetener of choice to taste (I like 2 packs of stevia)
You have two options for this recipe: The version with the chocolate chips will be richer; the version with the dutch cocoa (important to use dutch) will be lower in fat. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth. then refrigerate for about at least an hour! I used 3 tbsp almond milk, but if you’re not using a liquid sweetener then you might want to add a little extra for a smoother consistency.